When you have the right moving company to assist you in shifting to a new place, the move becomes easier. For your convenience, we have investigated multiple interstate movers by verifying their license data, customer reviews, federal complaint records, etc. Here are the best top 10 interstate moving companies in the United States.
- Guardian Van Lines: The Guardian lines are Insured and fully licensed interstate movers who are specialized in assisting military families, businesses, and corporations to relocate. They are at your service to transport the goods at reasonable prices. They also have storage facilities so that your move becomes stress-free. Their crew members are efficient and very friendly, honest, punctual, and quick to respond.
- Adams Van Lines: This company has professional workers who are good at handling all the legal compliance, packing, loading, heavy lifting, etc. They also provide the customers with proper storage facilities whenever required. Their crew members are professionally trained to handle the needs of the customers.
- iMoving: iMoving is one among the respected and most trusted moving companies that was formed to assist in helping people to eliminate some of the worst experiences that people encounter when relocating to a new place. They have numerous add-on services, guaranteed moving services, and delayed payment options to mention a few.
- Pricing Van Lines: This company has emerged as one of the best leading Interstate moving companies by providing exceptional services to clients at affordable prices. They focus on customers’ needs to provide the best service to their customers. They have a huge library of online moving resources.
- American Van Lines: This is one of the top leading moving companies offering the best services like auto transport, storage facilities, flat-rate pricing, etc. They have multiple options to get a quote that including phone, video, email, and app. The company asks for a deposit at the time of booking. Newsweek magazine has awarded them America’s Best Customer Service
- North American Van Lines: They are one of the leading cross country movers in the United States as they offer long-distance moving services and in 50 states they have around 1500 representatives offering personalized moving services. They have great moving resources and GPS shipment tracking. The booking needs to be done in advance.
- U- Pack: U-pack is an affordable moving solution as they don’t overcharge you for the services rendered. There is no need to pay the fuel surcharges, driver fees, or some other hidden charges. Their services are quick and they also have additional online resources for the military moves. They offer only long-distance moving services.
- Two men and a Truck: The company had a humble beginning when it was launched in the year 1980 as an after-school business by two high school students. The company now stands as a recognized moving company that focuses on satisfying the needs of the customers by giving them the best moving experience.
- Mayflower: This is a well-known moving company that has secured its place in assisting customers in making their move hassle-free. The company offers a wide range of services that includes packing and unpacking, easy video chats, a moving checklist, customizable moving solutions, etc.
- Allied Van Lines: Allied Van Lines has a large number of local movers, a wide range of services, pricing transparency, very responsive customer service, appliance disconnection, and reconnection. The drawback is that the rates are not guaranteed and also the small shipments will find the warehouse solutions expensive.
The average price of an interstate move depends on the destination and also the weight of the items that are included. Interstate moves are costlier than the local moves. Hope this article has helped you to make the right choice in choosing the best interstate moving company while relocating to a new place.