There are countless ways using which you can make your office or room look bigger, even if it is smaller in dimensions. No matter if you are into decorating a breakfast nook in your kitchen or your Cape Cod home needs some décor retouches. In both of the cases, Window Blinds can serve you best.
Blinds have the ability to make room big as well as making it airy and stylish, all at the same time. Having Window Blinds in any space of your home makes it more welcoming and warming. To make your Window Blinds selection, an easy job, we are going to share some working tips and tricks.
These tricks for Blinds installation and selection will ensure that you opt for perfect window treatment without wasting your money on low quality Window Blinds. Following are summarized tips that will accentuate your home or business space with added spices of style:
- If you are fan to social media and often serve your time scrolling Facebook or Pinterest to gain new ideas, you may have interacted with several ways proven to make your space look big. Blinds related idea on Pinterest can be a good option to work upon.
- Window Blinds, to make your room look bigger, are proven stuff that falls in every one’s budget and style need. As they are available in a wide variety, choosing the right type and color can be the game changer.
- It is important to choose among horizontal and vertical Window Blinds. If you have wide windows and big glass door, vertical Blinds can be a good choice. For standard sized windows, horizontal Blinds are a good option. Also, choose the right color material as per your room’s need.
- For smaller spaces, dark Window Blinds are not a good option as they add depth into the space. They are good for proper light blockage and privacy purpose but smaller spaces require light and shallow colors as well as fabric. Sheer Blinds can be a good option for this purpose.
- If sheer Blinds seems bad option for the sake privacy, another option you have is to go for light color themed Window Blinds. Avoid dark colors and hard fabric. Keep the tone and feel light as it is ideal for smaller rooms. White Wood Blinds or Vertical Blinds can be a good option for this. Some other ideal blinds colors can be Cream. Off-White, Light Gray, etc.
- Another option that makes your room look big is to remove clutter present around or in your windows. When you keep objects like chairs, table, and other furniture in front of your windows, they make the room look small and suffocated. With the installation of light-colored Blinds, allow your windows to be as exposed as possible.
- Painting your house with non-uniform colors also make it look congested. Keeping a uniform color theme that complements you Window Blinds selection plays an important role to open up the space. Avoid dark contrast colors and go for lighter tones.