Designing a beautiful home requires lot of planning. You need to be creative and must be clear in what style you want. Kitchen is the most important part of the house. People who like spend a good amount of time cooking, eating and entertaining look for an open and beautiful kitchen. From selecting right cabinets to the choice of material for counters, backsplash and even range hoods, all play vital role in the décor and design of the kitchen.
Ideas for striking kitchen range hoods
Kitchen range hoods are no longer basic and plain. You have lots of choices in terms of size, shapes and material for luxurious range hoods to create a gorgeous kitchen. Some ideas to create eye-catching range hoods are given below:
- Copper is one material that can help in create glorious pieces of art. You can have a copper kitchen hood to match with copper farmhouse sinks to create a sophisticated yet rustic kitchen.
- Another concept for luxurious range hoods is having it in brass. You can customize the design and create a center of attraction for the kitchen.
- You don’t need to show the vent to make the space look spacious and stylish. You can hide the vent and put up a rustic panel on the front.
- If you are a lover of traditional look, you can have a white kitchen with crown molding. Crown molding on the range hood can give that elegant yet conventional look.
- A classic French style vent hood can be one great choice for a graceful space.
- A stylish kitchen can be created with a classic combination of white and gold. A range hood in this combination will look great.
- A basic kitchen vent with a wooden covering can look glamorous.
It is possible to create a fine-looking kitchen with little effort and creativity. Kitchen range hood can be designed magnificently to give the space a different yet sophisticated touch.